BENVENUTO!

DCS-NEWS DCS: AV-8B Harrier by Razbam

Toro

Personale a Terra
Qualche immagine sul modulo in lavorazione :)
2m4q7hi.jpg

2eusf1l.jpg

16c6ukl.jpg

j9smj9.jpg

11spkz9.jpg

b96l37.jpg

Bè bello è bello, ma la domanda è sempre la stessa... Come sarà alla fine?  [fisc]

:spant:

già bella domanda...per ora comunque mi affascina molto!

Io mi chiedo se arriverà mai la fine...

Inviato dal mio Z00D utilizzando Tapatalk

Io mi chiedo invece perchè non lavorano il mig 29, anche a costo di farcelo pagare?

Quoto Viking

Mandato da me medesimo.

Originally Posted by Prowler111  View Post
Gents:
As many of you are aware, i started a Harrier poll trying to decipher what the community was after "harrier wise", not surprisingly the Gr7/GR9 version was the absolute winner.
BUT, we stumbled into a brick wall, a wall that might put the Gr7/Gr9 at least 2 years behind..and that is weapons systems.
As you may know, the British version of the Harriers used a set of recce/targeting pods that are not available in the sim, being these the DJRP, Sniper and TIALD (which most if not all of it´s operational manuals are still classified). Not to mention also a pod carrying countermeasures in one of the 3 belly stations. Implementation of these pods could take us longer than expected, and i would really like to get a Harrier beta this year (fingers crossed).
I just wanted to be honest with you, no BS statements will come from us, this is the current situation and i put it out as it is.
So..as our 1st Harrier pack, we are going to create the AV-8B Night Attack version, this will allow us enough time to create the other system pods as we can get info on them and implement them in the sim.
So the road map would be AV-8B Night Attack followed by the GR7/GR9 versions and hopefully the AV-8B Harrier II Plus after at the end.
Best regards
Prowler

Alcune immagini di oggi.

rlkk1k.jpg

10fxnh2.jpg

9a36l4.jpg

Originally Posted by Prowler111  View Post
iq8t5e.jpg

Our plans are for an early access by Q1 2017
Sometimes (as with the M2000C) we don't show it all until we have to..
As for gauges not working and the lack of a HUD, we are currently squashing bugs in the M2000C, but we got all the info ready, in fact, i'm pretty sure the cockpit will be ready before the external shape actually is!

sta venendo un bel lavoretto! Si sa nulla sulle dinamiche di volo vista la particolarità del volo verticale???

Razbam test di volo AV8-B....volo un poco snaturato,ma è in pre-Alfa.
Comunque sarà mioooo!!!!
https://youtu.be/GQZDr3xRWTg

https://youtu.be/nuEDpx0Xwx0

Another test flight video. In this one we are testing the automatic flaps logic

Cavolo!!
Mi interessa parecchio questo modulo... [:headbang]

Stanno anche lavorando sul FLIR
https://www.facebook.com/RazbamSims/photos/rpp.316077818478863/1262820593804576/?type=3&theater

Secondo me effettivamente potrebbe essere un modulo davvero interessante, specie per noi addiecisti  :cool:

Si vocifera che uscirà in contemporanea con l'F-A18C e quando succederà verrà aggiornato nella versione AV-8B II Plus, essendo provvisto dello stesso radar AGP-65,lo stesso Harrier della nostra Marina Militare.
2j1olzd.jpg

257mzqv.jpg

Al momento sarà AV-8B II Night Attack.

These are the weapons available to the AV-8B N/A:

AIM-9M
MK-81
MK-82 LD
MK-82 Snakeye
MK-82 AIR
MK-83
MK-20 Rockeye
GBU-12
GBU-16
GBU-38 (JDAM)
BDU-33
AGM-65D Maverick (IR)
AGM-65E Maverick (Laser)
AGM-65K Maverick (CCD)
AGM-65H (Training)
AGM-122 Sidearm (Sidewinder based Anti-radiation missile. To be developed by us)
LAU-10 (FFR x 4 HE)
LAU61C (FFR x 19 HE)
LAU61C (FFR x 19 WP)
LAU68D (FFR x 7 Practice)
LAU68D (FFR x 7 HE)
LAU68D (FFR x 7 WP)
LAU68D (FFR x 7 Parachute illumination)
LAU68D (FFR x 7 Practice smoke)
FFR = Free Flying Rocket
HE = High Explosive
WP = White Phosphorous

belloccio